Sunday, March 21, 2010

March 2010

I am finally in the current month! Last week we headed to Grandpa Griffin's 80th birthday party in Earp, CA/Parker, AZ. Since we can't make anything easy, we flew into Vegas to see The Karrens. We ended up meeting with The Griffins and The Roysters in Vegas too.



I am pretty sure this place will never be the same after 8 adults and 6 kids ventured in for dinner. However, it was super cute to see the interactions of the 6 little boys!


Here are a few highlights from the trip. Can you tell these two are related? Not only do they wear the same shirt, they pose the same!




I pretty much have the coolest sister-in-laws known to man! I hope they don't mind me posting this goofy picture, but we really had fun at the pool that day.


To read full details about the trip please refer to Annie's blog or Jenni's blog, since I am a lame photographer.

The weather this weekend was beautiful, we decided to take full advantage and golf in the morning. It was really windy in the morning. I wish we would have scheduled an afternoon tee time. It was nice to finally put use the golf clubs I got last year. I am looking forward to a summer full of golf (after my 10-year hiatus).


Finally, I am done. I promise never to wait this long to blog again, because these catch-up posts are too much work. Also, I promise to take more photos. That's all folks!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I like that Randy uses his crutches as props in pics. Baller.

Also, weather there, please stay nice!

Annie said...

Ha Ha! I've seen much more flattering pics of myself...rough afternoon! Good times, good times and thanks for giving me something to do this morning other than my motherly responsibilities.

Jennikunz said...

Love the goofy picture!! That pic of Rusty and Randy is quite funny! And CPC was GLAD to see us go!